* Jama Masjid - The largest mosque in India, Jama Masjid rivals the grandeur of the neighboring Red Fort in its scale and beauty.
* Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya dargah - Revered by music lovers and the devout alike, this living heritage site houses the tomb of the medieval Sufi saint Nizamuddin Auliya.
* India Gate - Originally built as a memorial to the Indian soldiers who lost their lives during the First World War, India Gate is now Delhi’s most-loved public space.
* Gurdwara Damdama Sahib - Located close to Nizamuddin, Gurdwara Damdama Sahib is not as popular as Bangla Sahib in central Delhi, and that’s exactly what makes it a better option.
* Hauz Khas Complex - Once you’re done exploring the nooks and crannies of Hauz Khas Village, venture just beyond and through an old iron gate to be transported into another era.
* Lodhi Gardens - This sprawling green oasis in Central Delhi is dotted with medieval tombs, mosques, bridges and watchtowers built by the Lodhi and the Sayyid dynasties, which ruled over Delhi in the 15th century.
- TravelSpider is an air ticketing agents in Delhi NCR which offers which offers flight reservation services in Delhi NCR