- Passport: Everybody should have a passport with extra pages.
- Cash. When it comes to money, travelers have come full circle with money. Gone are the days of personalized traveler’s checks and easy-breezy global ATM cards.
- iPad/ iPad: These are some of great gadgets for showing other people pictures.
- Sunglasses: You can use them to keep your eyes stress free.
- Pens: You should always travel with 4-5 pens in your bag.
- iPhone: As you generally do half of your work on your phone, including photography, video, and even editing and publishing this blog.
- Shaving Cream/ Razor: You shave on the road because you have to. Beards are fine on short camping trips but not tours that last weeks.
- Deodorant: Just to remove or conceal unpleasant smells, especially bodily odors.
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste: To clean and maintain the aesthetics and health of your teeth.
- Mouthwash: When brushing your teeth is not an option, mouthwash saves you.
- Shampoo/ Conditioners/ Shower Gel: To clean and maintain the aesthetics and health of your hair without break.
- Travel Wallet: A little leather sheath can hold all your cards and has a tiny pocket for folded cash. It’s a great way to keep your most valuable items stashed neatly.
- Atlas of Remote Islands: Atlas book will help you to have a clue about one of your upcoming mountainous destinations.
- Traveler Guidebooks: You should have guidebooks to familiarize yourself with a place you plan to visit.
- Hat: To keep sunshine away from your head
- Hand Sanitizer: To clean your hand instantly.
Friday, 10 July 2015
Your Travel Essentials
TravelSpider believes that things don’t make you a better traveler, but certain things can make life on the road a lot more comfortable. Here are some of the items that we suggest you to carry:
- TravelSpider is one of the best tour operators in Delhi NCR